Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ECI
Contributor
Contributor

Qlik sense automation send sheet report in excel format.

Hey,

I am trying to make the automation in the Qlik sense app for which the App >> Sheet report should be sent to the email. The requirement for the report is an Excel sheet. Currently, I am able to send sheet reports in PDF format. Screenshot attached. But I looked into, if it's possible to export this in excel format but seems like there is no option for it.

Any help and insights would be helpful.

Thank you

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Andrew_Kruger
Employee
Employee

Hello, The Qlik Reporting Service (which the Generate Report Bock calls), supports creation of multi-sheet PDFs sourced from the sheets in an App.  Being able to define and create XLS reports is not yet a capability of the service.  It is however a roadmap item that we are working on for future delivery. 

If it was a simple straight table you could try using the O365 connector to write to a xls file.  There are Templates under Connectors > Microsoft Excel.  Alternatively, there is a manual xls download. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Andrew_Kruger
Employee
Employee

Hello, The Qlik Reporting Service (which the Generate Report Bock calls), supports creation of multi-sheet PDFs sourced from the sheets in an App.  Being able to define and create XLS reports is not yet a capability of the service.  It is however a roadmap item that we are working on for future delivery. 

If it was a simple straight table you could try using the O365 connector to write to a xls file.  There are Templates under Connectors > Microsoft Excel.  Alternatively, there is a manual xls download.