Qlik Community

Qlik Associative Big Data Index Discussions

Ask a question or participate in a discussion about Qlik Associative Big Data Index here.

Highlighted
Partner
Partner

Document for On Premise windows configuration

Dear Team, I have document for ABDI configuration given at Qlik accreditation. (Qlik Associative Big Data Index Deployment in AWS EKS). I have installed minikube, Cluster, helm and applied the ABDI license to pods successfully. The next step in above document is to mount the EFS drive into pods. I need to know how i can do it for on premise configuration. please find attached image - All pods are running as expected. Request to please suggest the next steps for on premise deployment. Thanks Nilesh Gangurde
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Partner
Partner

Re: Document for On Premise windows configuration

Instead of EFS, you need to mount a persistent storage volume. Once you have this, I don't believe you need to do any additional mounting. Here is the documentation on persistent volumes for minikube.

Blog: WhereClause   Twitter: @treysmithdev

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Partner
Partner

Re: Document for On Premise windows configuration

Instead of EFS, you need to mount a persistent storage volume. Once you have this, I don't believe you need to do any additional mounting. Here is the documentation on persistent volumes for minikube.

Blog: WhereClause   Twitter: @treysmithdev

View solution in original post