Qlik Community

Qlik Associative Big Data Index Discussions

Ask a question or participate in a discussion about Qlik Associative Big Data Index here.

Highlighted
Partner
Partner

register schema error: 'Sent rpc MaintainIndex - Status: FAIL'

I ran into an error building out the index  when registering the schema (.'/task_manager.sh -r 3') and I am having trouble finding the root problem.

I've set the indexing log settings to the following, but am still getting little information on the cause.

- log_level: 1,

- debug_log_level : 1,

- trace_log_level: 1.

During step 3 the only warning/error is: 'Warn! Schema for data source tpch has been registered'. 

When ignoring the console error "register schema error: 'Sent rpc MaintainIndex - Status: FAIL" and executing step 4, add indexing task, I get the following:

"Table Flights has no hash ring information"

"Table Link has no hash ring information"

"Table Taxi_Bike_Trips has no has ring information.

However, in my symbol server log is shows:

[ss_srv-debug]-[2271] [indexer_tool] Read persisted hash ring with range: [0, 359] for table: Link <== 869:Load:rocksdb_storage.cpp

[ss_srv-debug]-[2271] [indexer_tool] Read persisted hash ring with range: [0, 359] for table: Taxi_Bike_Trips <== 869:Load:rocksdb_storage.cpp

[ss_srv-debug]-[2271] [indexer_tool] Read persisted hash ring with range: [0, 359] for table: Flights <== 869:Load:rocksdb_storage.cpp 

This makes leads me to believe that there is a hash ring for these tables and the Indexer can't find it.

Step 5 (create column index) and step 6 (create a2a) seem to work just fine.

Blog: WhereClause   Twitter: @treysmithdev
Labels (2)