cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Or
MVP
MVP

AutoML Avalability and Pricing

I contacted my local Qlik partner to find out what AutoML pricing is / will be and was told this product is not yet available and no pricing has been made available. It'd be good to know when general availability is expected, what existing packages (e.g. Qlik Cloud) this might be bundled into, and what pricing might be like for products where this isn't expected to be bundled.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Kyle_Jourdan
Employee
Employee

@Or  We are excited to be able to offer AutoML as a standalone product that is indeed available today. We expect this to be available to bundle into Qlik Cloud in the coming year.

First, you're always welcome to begin by starting a free trial of AutoML here.

Finally, we are happy to discuss pricing for the product that is available today; feel free to send me a direct message and I'll make the arrangements for that conversation.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Or Will look into this and come back to you asap. 

Sue Macaluso
Kyle_Jourdan
Employee
Employee

@Or  We are excited to be able to offer AutoML as a standalone product that is indeed available today. We expect this to be available to bundle into Qlik Cloud in the coming year.

First, you're always welcome to begin by starting a free trial of AutoML here.

Finally, we are happy to discuss pricing for the product that is available today; feel free to send me a direct message and I'll make the arrangements for that conversation.