Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rva
Partner - Contributor III

How to use "Deployed Model" in Qlik Script? Realtime Prediction?

Hi!

I have watched quite some videos since GA of AutoML.

Our Tenant uses the free plan. So from my understanding we are allowed to deploy 2 AutoML Models.
This works fine, but I don't understand how to use these Models in realtime!

I see that my model has a "Real-Time Prediction API URL": https://XXXXXXX.eu.qlikcloud.com/api/v1/automl-deployments/74b6d9c4-0cc0-42f3-aa73-50f2d603e9b0/real...

How can I use this in my normal Qlik Script to do real time predictions? I tried the REST Connector and the Qlik AUTOML(Legacy) Connector.  But for both I haven't found any settings that do work!

rva_0-1661761291840.png

Thx,
Roland

Labels (2)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Kyle_Jourdan
Employee
Employee

@rva Real-time predictions are only available in the higher tiers of AutoML (Start Up, Scale Up, or Premier). While the connector for the new integrated platform hasn't been quite released for GA yet, it will be similar to the legacy connector you see listed now (which will not work with the new integrated platform).

For the free/included tier, you can create datasets in your catalog which can then be used in the script for any purpose you choose. To do this, go to the deployed model from the hub, choose "Dataset predictions" on the left, then the green "Create predictions" button in the bottom right of the screen.

This will allow you to select a dataset to apply predictions to, then (depending on your selections) you will see new datasets (i.e. "DATASET_NAME_Predictions.csv") appear in your catalog for you to consume in any app.

View solution in original post

Kyle_Jourdan
Employee
Employee

@rva As a partner your tenant is enabled with "Start Up" today, which is why you can see the realtime prediction URL. The gap that exists right now is that the integrated connector for the new Qlik AutoML is not yet available, so you will not be able to connect that to your app until it is released in the coming weeks.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Kyle_Jourdan
Employee
Employee

@rva Real-time predictions are only available in the higher tiers of AutoML (Start Up, Scale Up, or Premier). While the connector for the new integrated platform hasn't been quite released for GA yet, it will be similar to the legacy connector you see listed now (which will not work with the new integrated platform).

For the free/included tier, you can create datasets in your catalog which can then be used in the script for any purpose you choose. To do this, go to the deployed model from the hub, choose "Dataset predictions" on the left, then the green "Create predictions" button in the bottom right of the screen.

This will allow you to select a dataset to apply predictions to, then (depending on your selections) you will see new datasets (i.e. "DATASET_NAME_Predictions.csv") appear in your catalog for you to consume in any app.

rva
Author

Thx, understood.

How can we activate "Start Up" or "Scale Up" for our partner tenant? Would be good if we can demonstrate realtime predictions to our prospects. I guess we have to talk to our partner manager?

Thx,
Roland

Kyle_Jourdan
Employee
Employee

@rva As a partner your tenant is enabled with "Start Up" today, which is why you can see the realtime prediction URL. The gap that exists right now is that the integrated connector for the new Qlik AutoML is not yet available, so you will not be able to connect that to your app until it is released in the coming weeks.