Company: Lenovo Brasil
About this Company:
With over $30B+ in sales, Lenovo is the fastest growing major PC maker. The company climbed to number 1 in worldwide PC market share in July'2013.
Today, Lenovo is a global corporation with significant operations on six continents and operating in more than 60 countries and selling products in 160. Everyone at Lenovo takes great pride in our ability to attract top talent from diverse backgrounds and from around the world. We view our differences and diversity as a source of strength in building a collaborative culture that helps us achieve our goals.
We have no world headquarters and, instead, have put in place a distributed management structure that places operational hubs in centers of excellence around the world integrating this talented, diverse group into a cohesive Next Generation company.
- Qlikview administration;
- Generate QVD files created by ETL logic to feed QlikView applications;
- Build the data visualizations like charts/tables;
- Data modeling, analysis, design, testing, development and implementation;
- Section access;
- Optimize existing QlikView reports with a focus on usability, performance, flexibility, testability, and standardization;
- Set analysis.
- Qlikview Experience - Minimum 4 years;
- Experience with different types of loads in Qlikview and functions.
Interested, please send your CV to email@example.com