cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
herbert88
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

NPrinting Scheduler Service starts and then stops

Podem ocorrer casos que os serviços Scheduler e Messaging iniciem e depois parem sua execução repentinamente.

A provável causa seria o corrompimento do usuário remote no banco do RabbitMQ e para solucionar existe basicamente duas opções que seria reinstalar o software novamente ou realizar o procedimento de criação manual no RabbitMQ.

Criei um passo a passo descrito no documento em anexo para a criação manual e solução do problema.

Gostaria de agradecer ao fabio.ribeiro‌ pela contribuição para a criação deste documento.

Obrigado

#English

Scheduler and Messaging services may occasionally start and then stop running suddenly.

The likely cause would be to corrupt the remote user in the RabbitMQ database and to resolve there are basically two options that would either reinstall the software again or perform the manual creation procedure on RabbitMQ.

I have created a step-by-step guide described in the attached document for manual creation and troubleshooting.

I would like to thank fabio.ribeiro for contributing to the creation of this document.

Regards

Labels (1)
1 Reply
steeefan
Luminary
Luminary

This was very helpful. Thank you!

I have one addition however. You ask to "[...] rename the folder Nprinting located in C:\ProgramData to Nprinting.old, after this start only QlikNPrintingRepoService." None of the services would start for me after that. I renamed the then new NPrinting folder to NPrinting.new, reverted NPrinting.old back to NPrinting, renamed NPrinting\RabbmitMQ to NPrinting\RabbitMQ.old and copied NPrinting.new\RabbitMQ to NPrinting\RabbitMQ. After this all services would resume normal service.