Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
steffan_holmquist
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

SQL Server Driver error on September_2019_SR2

I'm attempting to set up a connection to a SQL Server.  Out of the box vanilla installation of QDC September_2019_SR2

It appears that the driver is missing, however, a SQL Server driver shows up on the admin screen.

Going back through the installation steps and config files, I can't see anything that I have missed.

Test the connection gets a long string of error message starting with (full text and screen shots are attached):

core.error.code.DYNAMIC_CLASS_LOAD_FAILURE - Failed to dynamically load driver and connect : com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver com.podiumdata.base.error.PodiumFault: core.error.code.DYNAMIC_CLASS_LOAD_FAILURE - Failed to dynamically load driver and connect : com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver at com.nvs.core.metadata.

MetaDataObject.getConnection(MetaDataObject.java:46) at com.nvs.core.service.impl.JdbcSourceDiscoverySvcImpl.testSourceConnection(JdbcSourceDiscoverySvcImpl.java:122) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:333) at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:190) at.....

Labels (1)
1 Solution
1 Reply