Qlik Community

Qlik Catalog

Discussion Board for collaboration on Qlik Catalog

Announcements
Support Case Portal has moved to Qlik Community! Read the FAQs to start exploring Support resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
steffan_holmquist

SQL Server Driver error on September_2019_SR2

I'm attempting to set up a connection to a SQL Server.  Out of the box vanilla installation of QDC September_2019_SR2

It appears that the driver is missing, however, a SQL Server driver shows up on the admin screen.

Going back through the installation steps and config files, I can't see anything that I have missed.

Test the connection gets a long string of error message starting with (full text and screen shots are attached):

core.error.code.DYNAMIC_CLASS_LOAD_FAILURE - Failed to dynamically load driver and connect : com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver com.podiumdata.base.error.PodiumFault: core.error.code.DYNAMIC_CLASS_LOAD_FAILURE - Failed to dynamically load driver and connect : com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver at com.nvs.core.metadata.

MetaDataObject.getConnection(MetaDataObject.java:46) at com.nvs.core.service.impl.JdbcSourceDiscoverySvcImpl.testSourceConnection(JdbcSourceDiscoverySvcImpl.java:122) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:333) at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:190) at.....

Labels (1)
1 Solution
1 Reply