Automation not working as intended (finished reloads incrementally)
I have used the list "finished reloads incrementally" block for a while but now it doesn't work anymore. I have tried on multiple apps and sometimes i get an item with updated date but for most apps it does not give a response. I have emptied/removed the old pointer but this doesn't fix the problem. When i use the "list reloads" i can see the responses that should be shown(See attachment), but for some reason the incremental block gets none.
I have tried delete the block and recreate the flow, i have tried to create a whole new flow, i have made a copy of the app and reloaded it with automations and nothing seems to work.
Maybe there some logic reason for this even if it seems to be random, but atleast i can't get it to work anymore.