Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
datadiva
Contributor II
Contributor II

Connecting to NetSuite via the REST API

I am trying to connect to NetSuite data from Qlik's REST API connector.  This was recommended by the Qlik Platform Architect we work with.  However, I seem to have a permission issue with trying to connect.  I put in the information required, and I continue to get:

HTTP protocol error 403 (Forbidden): The server refused to fulfill the request.  

So clearly I'm using the right URL in the REST API request, but there appears to be something wrong with the permissions in NetSuite that is blocking me from getting access.  My user is an Admin, so I would think I have all the permissions I need.  So my company actually engaged our NetSuite team and they tried Oauth 1 and 2 and still we cannot connect.  I'm wondering if there is somewhere that I need to whitelist Qlik IPs or something, but I'm not particularly skilled in NetSuite.  Has anyone else run into this issue?  If so, how did you resolve it?

1 Reply
Gene_K
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

DataDiva, have you figured this out?  
I'm currently hitting similar issues, but based on my understanding of the NetSuite Rest API you need to connect through Integrations (either OAuth or TBA) but both instances require for either a signed cert or oauth_signature; I can't figure out how to do either of these in Qlik.