Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
josemanzod
Contributor III
Contributor III

I have an error creating direct gateway access

Error:

QEM-CREATE-FAILED-1, Failed to create remote Data gateway resource, IDP-21, Tenant does not have access to BYOIDP functionality

josemanzod_0-1664383285485.png

Labels (2)
6 Replies
Steve_Nguyen
Support
Support

look like :

you dont have permissions to do this/ need to talk to admin about getting access

see this : https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/Find-your-Qlik-Cloud-Subscription-ID-and-Ten...

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
josemanzod
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I already have a data direct gateway connection working, I try to configure a second one for another database but I can't, if I have permissions I am the administrator.

Any other idea?

josemanzod_0-1664393924154.png

Steve_Nguyen
Support
Support

best to open a support case , so that our team can gather more information on what you are doing .

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
pipegazzotto
Contributor
Contributor

Were you able to solve this? I'm facing the same issue.

josemanzod
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

yes, I solved it, I add the support answer

Thank you for sharing the license details and specifying tenant URL. The case is moved to Customer support now.

I reviewed the tenant license and could notice that BYOIDP was not synced to tenant license.

I have fixed the license and set BYOIDP to Yes.

Please verify now and confirm if this resolves your request or let me know if you have any further questions by adding a comment via Qlik community
pipegazzotto
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks! Do you know if I can change this setting myself? Or should I contact Support?