Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CHRIS_Singa
Contributor III
Contributor III

Import dataset into Qlik Cloud Integration

Hey,

I am using the Qlik Cloud Integration.

I would like to know how I can integrate dataset into my share space.

I have tried different scenario but nothing work for me. Any idea from you please 🙏🏻

You can see the picture below 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TimGarrod
Employee
Employee

Hi @CHRIS_Singa ,   Qlik Cloud Data Integration does not use shared spaces.    It uses what is call a Data Space.   Data Spaces have some different permissions (like Can Operate) and should be used for RBAC to connections and for environment seperation. 

eg.  Create a DEV data space for your development projects and connections.  Or optionally create a DEV_PROJECT data space for projects and different DEV_CONNECTION data spaces for development connections to allow you to control permissions to who is allowed to use which source or target. 

To create a data space, you must have the Data Space Creator role (assigned in the management console).  Then, when in data integration - Click Add New and Create a space.  This will create a Data Space where you can assign a data gateway, data connections and data projects. 

Hope this helps!

TimGarrod_0-1704975998898.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies
TimGarrod
Employee
Employee

Hi @CHRIS_Singa ,   Qlik Cloud Data Integration does not use shared spaces.    It uses what is call a Data Space.   Data Spaces have some different permissions (like Can Operate) and should be used for RBAC to connections and for environment seperation. 

eg.  Create a DEV data space for your development projects and connections.  Or optionally create a DEV_PROJECT data space for projects and different DEV_CONNECTION data spaces for development connections to allow you to control permissions to who is allowed to use which source or target. 

To create a data space, you must have the Data Space Creator role (assigned in the management console).  Then, when in data integration - Click Add New and Create a space.  This will create a Data Space where you can assign a data gateway, data connections and data projects. 

Hope this helps!

TimGarrod_0-1704975998898.png

CHRIS_Singa
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you for the feedback !

Very good explanation as well, I will try do it