Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
krishnaveni
Contributor
Contributor

Qlik Data Integration Platform v5.3.4

Please let me know whether Qlik Data Integration Platform v5.3.4 is compatible for z/OS 2.5

Also please provide me the end of support date for the same.

Labels (1)
3 Replies
DesmondWOO
Support
Support

Hi @krishnaveni ,

Thank you for submitting a new post. Would you tell us your source endpoint (e.g. DB2 z/OS, IMS or VSAM)? Would you use Qlik Replicate to transfer your data?

Regards,
Desmond

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
krishnaveni
Contributor
Contributor
Author

We are planning to upgrade the z/OS to 2.5 and collating information on all the products that are running in our client system.

We have Qlik Data Integration Platform v5.3.4  in their list. So i need the z/OS 2.5 compatibility details and end of support date for the same

DesmondWOO
Support
Support

Hi @krishnaveni ,

I would like to verify, do you mean Attunity Integration Suite v5.3.4? AIS is EOL. If you are unsure, please provide us with a log file.

Thanks,
Desmond

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!