Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rishi_Revanth123
Contributor
Contributor

can't Fetching the Data from Azure

Hi,

I have to fetch the data from Azure Database. Connections are properly made. In my Database, files are (Example)

stock_2020.xlsx

stock_2021.xlsx

stock_2022.xlsx

1. I want to fetch the latest data.  if I use 'For Each *** in Filelist' method. It runs good but not fetching the files.---

Let vExcel_FileLocation='[lib://Azure_Cloud_Data:Azure_Storage_Interface_Data_008]';

I used this ----For Each Files in filelist ('$(vExcel_FileLocation)/Stock*.xlsx')

2. Also I tried storing the maxYear in a variable and used it in the path---

SET vMaxFileYear= 'Num(Date(Year(Today())))';

FROM [lib://Azure_Cloud_Data:Azure_Storage_Sales_Fileshare(Azure)/Stock_$(vMaxFileYear).xlsx]

Note: 'For each' method is perfectly working on Qlik sense Desktop but not in Cloude

Thanks

Labels (2)
3 Replies
brianjustin
Contributor
Contributor

In this post, I am going to share a step-by-step guideline to take Panda Express Guest Survey on www.pandaexpress.com/feedback to win a Free coupon code. You can also get other details related to the Panda Express Survey.

Lolale
Contributor III
Contributor III

@Rishi_Revanth123 BayCare Patient Portal App wrote:

Hi,

I have to fetch the data from Azure Database. Connections are properly made. In my Database, files are (Example)

stock_2020.xlsx

stock_2021.xlsx

stock_2022.xlsx

1. I want to fetch the latest data.  if I use 'For Each *** in Filelist' method. It runs good but not fetching the files.---

Let vExcel_FileLocation='[lib://Azure_Cloud_Data:Azure_Storage_Interface_Data_008]';

I used this ----For Each Files in filelist ('$(vExcel_FileLocation)/Stock*.xlsx')

2. Also I tried storing the maxYear in a variable and used it in the path---

SET vMaxFileYear= 'Num(Date(Year(Today())))';

FROM [lib://Azure_Cloud_Data:Azure_Storage_Sales_Fileshare(Azure)/Stock_$(vMaxFileYear).xlsx]

Note: 'For each' method is perfectly working on Qlik sense Desktop but not in Cloude

Thanks

That is the thing that I was searching for, what a data present here at this site, thank you administrator.

Dianah
Contributor
Contributor

Create a data factory.
Create Azure Storage and Azure SQL Database linked services.
Create Azure Blob and Azure SQL Database datasets.
Create a pipeline contains a Copy activity.
Start a pipeline run.
Monitor the pipeline and activity runs.

Regards,

Diana