Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gysbert_Wassenaar

German User group has Dutch country flag instead of the German country flag

Like the title says the country flag icon of the German User group is the wrong one. Probably because Deutsch looks a lot like Dutch, but Deutsch is German and Dutch has to do with The Netherlands. I'm sure the Germans will appreciate seeing their own colors instead of the Dutch ones.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Mattias_Malré
Employee
Employee

Hello @marcus_sommer

I have now changed the flag to the German flag, and I've finally manager to make you the moderator of the Group. 

Unfortunately I dont think you can post in the group just yet, but as you might already know this is one of the major issues we're currently looking at solving with the vendor. 

All the best

-Mattias

I accept cookies.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Melissa_Potvin
Community Manager
Community Manager

We should notify the group admin

* we are experiencing some issues with how groups migrated over, including the admin name not coming over. We are still researching.
Gysbert_Wassenaar
Author

@marcus_sommer: aren't you the group admin? If not, I think you should be 🙂

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
marcus_sommer

Yes, you are right - I'm the admin or at least I was. Until now I hadn't had the time to try if I could edit something and restore the old description, flag and settings especially as I'm currently not able to create a new posting there ...

- Marcus

Melissa_Potvin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Marcus and others,  the problem with groups is a known and reported issue.  See this please:  https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Community-Help-Documents/Issues-we-are-Tracking-Post-Migration/ta...

Even I can't publish in a group and I am an admin.   

Stay close to community thread above for updates as we are working with Lithium.   Problems with groups range from (a) some members report inability to publish (b) 1 reported missing group (c) group admins not reflected as correct.  Permissions seem ok on our end why we are working with the vendor.  

Appreciate your patience on this.

Mattias_Malré
Employee
Employee

Hello @marcus_sommer

I have now changed the flag to the German flag, and I've finally manager to make you the moderator of the Group. 

Unfortunately I dont think you can post in the group just yet, but as you might already know this is one of the major issues we're currently looking at solving with the vendor. 

All the best

-Mattias

I accept cookies.