Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Navy
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

How can I know the reason for why my uploaded file was rejected by a moderator.

Hi All,

I uploaded one file with some description, but was rejected with this comment:

"Your content was rejected by a moderator. Please edit your content and resubmit it for approval."

How can I know the reason for the rejection so I can modify it.

Thanks & Best Regards

Navy

5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Navy,

Thanks for your question. You should have received an email from a moderator with an explanation. You may want to check your Spam filter to see if it was pulled by mistake.

Your post was rejected because we ask for members to post in English in the main forums. We do have language groups where members can post in their native language for French, Spanish, Japanese, and other languages, but we do not currently have a language group for Chinese speakers.

You can translate your post to English using Google Translate and re-submit for moderator approval. I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,

Qlik Community Team

Navy
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for your kind response.

Actually, I know how to write it in English. Here I wrote it in Chinese because it think its contents are mainly for Chinese guys. Anyway, I will rewrite it in English.

BTW, I sent one mail to sara.leslie<sara.leslie@qlik.com about creating one Qlik China group for chinese yesterday, but I am not sure whether she/he received my mail. Or could you help to create one for our Chinese guy, thanks a lot.

The content in that mail are shown below:

"

Dear Sara,

Would you please help to create one group for the Qlikers in China (named Qlik China) so that the Data Scientists/Analysts/Developers/Administrators who are now using Qlik's products in China can share some ideas/experiences related to some local topics.

Also, as you know, english is not our speaking-language, I think this Qlik China group can also help the chinese technique professionals to touch the whole cummunity with less language-problems.

Thanks in advance.

"

Best Regards

Navy

Navy
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hi ext_aaq,

Until now, I still have not received the response from  Sara to my application for creating one Qlik China group.

Do you have any suggestion, wait or do something else?

Thanks & Best Regards

Navy

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Haijun,

Yes, Sara is the right person to contact about user groups. We appreciate your patience as it may be a little while before you receive a response, especially considering the holiday weekend and new year.

Best regards,

Qlik Community Team

Navy
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hi ext_aaq‌,

Thanks a lot. I will keep my inbox open for it .

Best Regards

Navy