Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gysbert_Wassenaar

My Stuff - Discussions gone?

Hi,

Since the big spam clean up on April 6th(?) I can no longer see a list of discussions I've recently participated in under My Stuff - Discussions. All I see is this (well, without the red outlines and no discussions.. text I added). An empty list and a header encouraging me to start a discussion or ask a question:

cqc_mydiscussions.png

Is it possible to restore this feature? I used it quite a bit to keep track of discussions I posted in.

thanks,

Gysbert

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your request Gysbert,

This issue will be resolved later this month when we complete our QlikCommunity platform upgrade. My blog post shoud be coming shortly with the details and updates for the upgrade.

Best Regards, Sara

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and for the thorough documentation. We will research and attempt to resolve this.   Best Regards

marcus_sommer

Any news in this case?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your request Gysbert,

This issue will be resolved later this month when we complete our QlikCommunity platform upgrade. My blog post shoud be coming shortly with the details and updates for the upgrade.

Best Regards, Sara