Profile's email address

How can I changeit?

- Ralf

Astrato.io Head of R&D
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Ralf,

Your email address is the key field that we use to identify you with your company in our CRM.  If you need to change it, it can be done by emailing your account manager/partner manager and requesting a change.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Not applicable

Ralf,

Your email address is the key field that we use to identify you with your company in our CRM.  If you need to change it, it can be done by emailing your account manager/partner manager and requesting a change.

Not applicable

Hi Jason,

There were so many changes in the profile display. I would prefer to have the changes what i have updated.  There are certain things which i was not intrested in exposing.Now everyting is exposed by the change in community .Really it is irritating and kind of . And i wouldnt expect this from QlikView.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I did not get you where you want us the make request. Since I have already sent mail to support team with no reply yet. Could you elaborate your answer Dear Jason.

Thanks & Regards

Shubham Kumar

Not applicable

Hey guys,

I'll try to clarify why you can't change your email address...Email addresses are "key fields": We use your email address as the ultimate identifier of who you are throughout all of our systems, including QlikCommunity, partner portal, customer portal, etc.  Allowing you to change your email address can break one or more of these systems, so we have to do it internally to make sure that all of the changes have been made.

You can contact me or Sara Leslie if you need your email address changed in the system.

Please let me know if there is any additional confusion!

Kindly,

Jason M. Long

Community Manager

QlikTech

Not applicable

I hate to seem like a complete nitwit, but how do I contact you or Sara Leslie?  I am brand new to the community.  If I click on Sara Leslie it says her email is private, and I must just be overlooking how to message other members of the community.

I was asked for my work email address when I registered, but I really need it to be my personal email address.

Sorry for the problems right off the bat, and thank you for your help.

Regards,

Mark

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Mark,

I'm happy to help you . My email should have been visible- not sure why it reverted back to visible only to friends. I have fixed that.

Please email me: sli@qliktech.com with your current and preferred email address and I will be happy to assist you.

Best Regards

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sara, I have sent you an e-mail, please take action on the same. Thanking you in advance!! Best, Skumar

Not applicable

Update: Somehow I got bounce back email. Can you please make my email private?

-----------@

Hi Sara, Could you please make my email private, I also sent you an email. Thanks,

Regards

Badree