Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlik Community Employees Negating Support

I am starting to get a bit upset as I have tried on 3 separate occasions to get a response from the Community Managers.

When I registered a while ago on this site I used my old employers email address. I have not worked for them for the past year and have been trying to get Sara Leslie to assist me by changing my email address so that I can contribute more to this community by getting updates.

3 emails later and a message on QlikCommunity and have yet had a response. I will find the thread from a top contributor that stated Sara would be able to assist in this regard. Either Sara is ignoring my emails or this is not possible. However, I would like the decency of a reply to let me know where I stand.

I am taking this to the forums in an effort that someone at QlikTech can assist and at least inform me of how I go about getting this changed to my personal email address. I tried to handle this in a polite and offline manner to no avail.

Please can someone have the decency and let me know what steps I need to follow to action this change.

Your assistance in this matter, as always, is greatly appreciated

Regards,

Byron

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello Byron,

Not sure why you have not received a response- I always try to address issues within 24 hours. I'm happy to open a ticket for you.

Send me the old and new email address: sli@qliktech.com

Regards, Sara

Not applicable
Author

Thank you Sara. Will send you the details this evening

Cheers,

Byron

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello Byron,

I just send you an email- still have not received your request and would like to help you resolve your issue.

Regards, Sara