Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Release date of QlikView Web Parts for Microsoft SharePoint

Is there an expert out there who can tell me the release date of "QlikView Web Parts for Microsoft SharePoint" built 0.8?

We have a discussion.My colleque insists that the first version came out at the same time as QlikView 10, so that the release date of QlikTech QlikView Web Parts for Microsoft SharePoint 0.8 is the same as  QlikView 10.

Is this correct?

2 Replies
garystrader
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

I'm not aware of a version 0.8.  They release a version of web parts for SharePoint with every QlikView Server release.  So if you have QlikView Server v10 SR4, they have an equivalent version of web parts.

Not applicable
Author

Hello Gary,

As I do not have the program my self, but look at the companies total scan, I can see that one then needs to look at from which PC the 0.8 version comes from and then see which Sharepoint is installed at that same PC.

If an employee installes a new sharepoint version, is the Qlikview then automatically updated? Can there be cases where the QlikView is from an older Sharepoint installation and thus not have been updated with a new Sharepoint installation? Or will it come automatically with the new sharepoint installation?

I am creating a sodtware compliance report.

Thank you.