Qlik Community

Qlik Community Help Discussions

Discussion board for questions on how to use Qlik Community and its features.

mike_garcia
Contributor III

Reply to a discussion by e-mail

Hello,

Everytime I receive an e-mail notification about a discussion, it says, at the bottom of the email, that it is possible to Reply to the message by replying to the e-mail. Is this functionality working OK? or is it just not available?

I tried to reply to a message via e-mail and got a 'Mail Delivery System'. It happened to me before but that time I thought it was because I was also trying to send an attachment... That is not possible either?

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

I fixed this for Miguel; in order to prevent spam, the system must receive the email from a user that's on file in our database, and he was using a forwarding email address.  Make sure the email that you are using to reply to posts is the same one that's in your profile.

3 Replies
mike_garcia
Contributor III

It should say 'Mail Delivery System' Error. Or, more specifically, 'Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender'

Not applicable

I fixed this for Miguel; in order to prevent spam, the system must receive the email from a user that's on file in our database, and he was using a forwarding email address.  Make sure the email that you are using to reply to posts is the same one that's in your profile.

mike_garcia
Contributor III

Yes! That is right... Thank you Jason.