Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Where can I download Qlikview 10?

Hi there,

On this link http://global.qlik.com/download/

I see I can download Qlikview 11

But... One of our customers is still using Qlikview 10.

So is there anybody who can help me to find the 32 bits installer of Qlikview 10?

I need it asap (tomorrow) 🙂

Hope someone can help!

Thanks in advance

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi Roberto,

Partners and account managers have access to multiple downloads including previous versions of QlikView. Please contact your nearest partner or partner manager if you are one.

Hope that helps.

Miguel

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Roberto,

once you are registered, you just need to use the filters at left.

Choose the language, then the version 10.0 and the Release Number SR1/SR2/SR3 or SR4.

Hope that helps

Thanks

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi Roberto,

Partners and account managers have access to multiple downloads including previous versions of QlikView. Please contact your nearest partner or partner manager if you are one.

Hope that helps.

Miguel

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

For what it's worth, there are several "levels" of users in the same download webpage. Depending on this category (personal, customer, partner, staff...) the user will see different files available to download, although the website is the same for all users.

Regards,

Miguel

Not applicable
Author

Hmz, I don't see the "extra links", so apparently my user-account doesn't have enough permissions :--)

I'll call our Qlikview partnermanager. Thanks for the feedback!

PS: 1 related question: I heard that it is not possible to run multiple Qlikview versions (like QV 10 and 11).

[1] is that true?

[2] if so, what is the easiest workaround for me as I have 1 customer working in v10 and 1 working in v11

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi Roberto,

From version 11 on, the installer asks to delete or update your current installation of QlikView, so it seems you only are able to have one version of QlikView running. Although this is true, the Release Notes of version 11 have a Cross release compatibility procedure so you have both versions running. Copied from the PDF document:

Cross-release compatibility

It is not possible to have multiple versions of QlikView Desktop installed, i.e. the QlikView 11 Desktop

installer will overwrite a QlikView 10 Desktop installation. However, the QlikView 11 Desktop executable file

can be copied to any location on the hard drive and run from there without conflicting with the installed

QlikView version. In order to run multiple versions of QlikView Desktop on a single machine, please follow

this procedure:

a) Uninstall prior version

b) Install QlikView Desktop v11

c) Copy the QV.exe file to a new, safe location

d) Uninstall QlikView Desktop v11

e) Install prior version

Following this procedure, you end up with a working version 11 QV.exe, but the operating system treats the

prior version as your primary version of QlikView.

Hope that helps.

Miguel

Not applicable
Author

For those still interested in this post :

I have successfully installed V9 on my PC in addition to my V11.

When I was prompted to select the path where I want to install the V9, instead of C:\program files\QlikView, I chose C:\program files\QlikView V9

Now I have the two versions successfully running. The thing to notice is the default version version associated to the .qvw files is the last used version (on windows 7).