Qlik Community

Qlik Community Manager Blog

Updates for Qlik Community offerings, announcements and changes.

sli
Valued Contributor II

Our Top Contributors display is back and better than before!

Hello Community Members,

Our Top Contributors listing wasn't rendering correctly after recent community updates and we needed to incorporate some fixes to improve the character display. We have finished the revisions and you can now find it on the QlikCommunity Home page along with other areas in the community.

The Top Contributors ranking applies to the area you are visiting.

The QlikCommunity Home page Top Contributors ranking would apply to all community members.  When this is displayed in other areas of the community such as individual discussion forums, user groups and the resource library it would apply to the members most active in that area.

On the QlikCommunity Home page you can also view My Rank which shows your overall community ranking along with other members who are close to you in points.

Top Contributors image.jpg

I wanted to take a moment to thank all of our top contributors who spend a lot of time helping other members and posting valuable content.

If you are new to QlkCommunity it’s a great idea to follow your favorite top contributors to get updates on fresh content and hot topics.

Thanks!

Tags (1)
23 Comments
vikasmahajan
Esteemed Contributor

Sure ....

Thanks

Vikas

0 Likes
Sokkorn
Honored Contributor

Hi Ms. Sara,

Welcome back on Top Contributor feature.

Do you have idea on total member in this community?

Regards,

Sokkorn

rajeshvaswani77
Valued Contributor III

That looks really good.

thanks,

Rajesh Vaswani

Not applicable

I appreciate this. It will be good to search people based on the tags(by considering there activity)

Regards,

Abhishek

mov
Esteemed Contributor III

My guess is that there are at least 100,000 registered users, but maybe less than 10% actually contributed.

I bet QlikTech has a QV app for this with all analysis

Not applicable

Respect!!!!! for all the top contributors...........and Belief to be one of them....

Partner
Partner

I'd like to thank all contributors. Those who give more tan they take, even when they are not on that list.

Masters!!... thanks a lot!

0 Likes
MVP & Luminary
MVP & Luminary

Thanks Sara for all the work you and your team put into this site.  It truly is a fantastic resource.

MVP
MVP

Love to read topics and discussions on QlikCommunity.

The best way to learn!!

Salute to those who are spending their valuable time for helping others.

sli
Valued Contributor II

Thanks Steve and everyone else! We are mapping out a number of enhancements and updates in the coming months.

carbal1952
Contributor II

Outstanding work !

0 Likes
Sokkorn
Honored Contributor

Thank you Mr. Michael.

Regards,

Sokkorn

0 Likes
Luminary
Luminary

Great work Sara & Team. This functionality was much required to acknowledge the Community Heroes.

No doubt one of the best Tech Communities online.

Cheers,

DV

www.QlikShare.com

Not applicable

Hi Sara

Since the top 10 contributor have help QV increase their sales many be 20%. As i strongly believe their contribution certainly help a lot to Qlik Tech ahead of their competitor like Tableau. Recently i have try their forum , which is mainly supported by their technical support staff and not so much from the forum user.

may be i like to suggest that Qlik tech should give each of them some gift as an appreciation.

Finally i like to thank all the top 10 and other not in the list for your sharing.

Paul

Not applicable

Very Good thought !!!

0 Likes
Not applicable

Awesome!

0 Likes
neetha_p
Honored Contributor

That's Great,i have learned a lot from valuable contributions from top contributors.

0 Likes
Employee
Employee

It would be nice to have another rank with Top 10 from this year or last year

MVP & Luminary
MVP & Luminary

Hello Sara,

how could I integrate these object from Top Contributors in my group? I can't find the right object.

Thank you, Marcus.

MVP
MVP

Hi sli

I am facing problem while checking My Rank...

It's giving me strange result.... !

0 Likes

Hi Sara

my question is:

Why my total ranking (5041 points) is different from ranking I see on community home page Ranking when I click MyRank?

It depends on what? And if it is correct can you guide me to understand and manage it?

What is the area I am visiting, how to change it?

Thanks

Alexandros

sli
Valued Contributor II

Hello Alessandro,

I will research this. We're already working with Manish on some outstanding questions. Could you email me screenshots of the different views you are seeing? I see the same points on my profile page that I see on the home page widget. So I can only see you profile not your ranking on that widget because it customizes for the user. Note that the ranking widget is different for each forum to display top participants in that area, the one on the home page is for the whole community.

Regards, Sara

0 Likes