Qlik Community

Qlik Community Manager Blog

Updates for Qlik Community offerings, announcements and changes.

sli
Valued Contributor II

Qlik Community Booth at Qonnections 2017

Hello Qlik Community Members,

I will be attending our annual customer and partner conference- Qonnections in Orlando next week. We have a great agenda and an exciting speaker line up this year including: Jason Silva, Jake Porway and R “Ray” Wang.

If your attending, please drop by my booth and check in with me on how you can be entered into a drawing for an iPad. Various Qlik experts and Qlik Community MVP’s will also be visiting so be sure to ask for assistance meeting your favorite contributors in person.

My booth is #1406 in the Discovery Expo

Like and Follow this post for activity and pictures throughout the week!

Best Regards, Sara

11 Comments

I am super excited to be there and looking forward to meeting with community team, MVPs and my community friends.

I'll be there and look forward to meeting any community members. Look for me at the booth. I'll be the one in the hat!

Wish I could be there.  Have fun everyone!  Hoping to see some blog posts after the event.

rsvebeck
Valued Contributor

Enjoy! Was not planning a visit this year, but If you need an emergency stand in speaker... i'm up for it! Could talk about my latest discovery on airtable and Sense.  

Robert

svebeck.com

MVP
MVP

It's a shame I will miss this year! Well, give my best regards to all the team and enjoy!

sli
Valued Contributor II

Qonnections 2017 booth pic.jpgCome visit my both right next to Theatre A.

sli
Valued Contributor II

Selfie with MVP Ralf Becher rbecher

selfie with Ralf.jpg

ecolomer
Honored Contributor II

Good, very good

Saludos desde Spain a todos.

BR

Enrique Colomer

kevinchevrier
Contributor III

nice !

mario_sergio_ti
Valued Contributor

Very good!

swarner3417
New Contributor II

Had a great time at Qonnections 2017! Loved the breakout sessions I was able to attend and seeing some of the speakers. A great learning experience.