Qlik Community

Qlik Community Manager Blog

Updates for Qlik Community offerings, announcements and changes.

sli
Valued Contributor II

Qlik Future Product Design Survey- For Customers- Now Closed

product design survey image.png

Hello Qlik Community Members,

We will be running a series of targeted surveys to gather feedback from different audiences to help us as we continue to innovate. This survey is specifically for existing Qlik Customers. There will be surveys for Partners and other audiences later in the year.

Hanover Research is conducting a study on behalf of Qlik to understand your usage of data visualization products. This survey takes less than 10 minutes to complete. Your participation will help Qlik design products and services that support your data analytics needs in an optimal way.

To thank you for your time and participation, Qlik will donate $5 to MedAir, a humanitarian organization dedicated to bringing relief and recovery to people in crisis, regardless of race, creed or nationality (http://relief.medair.org/en/) for each complete response submitted by a respondent who meets all qualification criteria.

In order to encourage your honest and thoughtful participation, your responses will be kept confidential.  Thank you for your participation.

________

Hello folks- we have reached the quota for this survey and it is now closed and I have removed the link from this post.

Thank you to those who took the time to participate!

13 Comments

I can open that link Sara.

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Honored Contributor III

I found this survey ridiculous!

There was no way to put right answer if you are solution provider/ qlik partner and at the end i got a response that i do not meet survey profile - silly!!!

Waste of time!

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Honored Contributor III

btw - I just hope that 5$ donation to MedAir will still be done so at least my time would not be completely wasted.

mkelemen
Contributor III

This explains it...

This survey is specifically for existing Qlik Customers. There will be surveys for Partners and other audiences later in the year.

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Honored Contributor III

‌my bad i guess

0 Likes
tkendrick20
Valued Contributor

I've been a customer for about 3 years. Still got rejected. Maybe because my company is too small?

santiago_respane
Valued Contributor

Done!

Kind regards,

sli
Valued Contributor II

Hello robert_mika‌- you can or can't open it?

Thanks, Sara

0 Likes
sli
Valued Contributor II

Hello lech_miszkiewicz‌, I'm sorry you had a poor experience with this survey. If you check back to my blog post it indicates that this survey is for customers but we will be running a partner specific survey soon.

Thank you for your time and feedback, we do appreciate it and having you as a partner.

Regards, Sara

0 Likes
sli
Valued Contributor II

Hello tkendrick20‌ the size of your organization should not have an impact. Please send me an email at sli@qlik.com and I will work through it with you.

We appreciate your time!

Best Regards, Sara

0 Likes
sli
Valued Contributor II

We have also added - For Customers to the title of the blog post. Hopefully that helps clarify a little better? Thank you!

0 Likes
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Honored Contributor III

like i said - my bad! - I have missread descritpion of the survey.

thanks for your answer

regards

Lech

pgrenier
Contributor III

Hi Sara, survey has been filled :-)

Cheers!

Philippe

0 Likes