Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jmsmith0507
Contributor III
Contributor III

Attunity Compose drop and recreate not available

Hi,

I'm trying to do a drop and recreate all tables in Compose but the option is grayed out. We had a production failure on the backend and I'm trying to reload the tables using Compose.

Thanks,

Jessica S.

Labels (1)
14 Replies
Nanda_Ravindra
Support
Support

@jmsmith0507 Sorry for the delay.

From the screenshot, it looks like you are able to run the task for Full load, but the CDC task is giving you the   "ETL task was not been generated" error, correct?

Please click on the clear cache button on the task command for both Full and CDC tasks, generate instructions and then 'Run' the task.  Let me know how it goes.

Nanda_Ravindra_0-1654631811679.png

Thanks,

Nanda

jmsmith0507
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

When I try clear cache for both FULL and CDC, the generate instructions is for the CDC task is still grayed out unfortunately.

Nanda_Ravindra
Support
Support

@jmsmith0507 It sounds like some kind of caching issue. I like to try one last thing before I ask you to open a case with support.

On the project menu under the setting could you please enable 'Generate DDL scripts but do not run them', clear the landing cache, and then see if that lets you generate the instructions for CDC and run it.

If that doesn't resolve the issue, I'll have to get on a call with you to get to the bottom of this issue. So, please open a case with support and the team should be able to find the root cause and fix it.

Thanks,

Nanda

jmsmith0507
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

No, unfortunately it did not work.  At the moment, this isn't a high priority for my group. I'll open a case if this becomes a priority in the future. Thanks anyway.

Jessica S. 

Nanda_Ravindra
Support
Support

@jmsmith0507 sure thing. We are here to help, so just open the case when this issue becomes a priority for you and we will happy to jump on a call and resolve it.

One other thing to try is to take the deployment of the current project in question, delete the project and deploy it again. Hopefully, this will resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Nanda