Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pavithra2
Contributor
Contributor

Qlik Compose

I have question about Qlik Compose. I'd like to add a new ETL Statement query to the data vault. In the data vault ETL statement, I don't see any add ETL option. Is it possible to add new statements to exsisting task statements?

Labels (3)
1 Reply
Nanda_Ravindra
Support
Support

@Pavithra2 Generally, we do not recommend you modify the existing task statements as these statements get wiped when you regenerate the instructions. However, there is a post and pre-ETL statements that are available in the DWH and DM section that you can utilize for this kind of purpose - see below

That being said,  if the statements that you are trying to add are not related to Qlik Compose logic like running the status or creating indexes then you can add them to the existing ETL statement but if there are too many then I would suggest using them in the Pre or Post ETL.

Editing ETL instructions is a hidden feature in Qlik compose, and you can follow the below link to see how to edit the ETL instructions. As noted earlier you'll need to re-add them if you regenerate the instructions.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/How-to-enable-editing-task-commands-in-Compo...

Nanda_Ravindra_0-1678197929857.png

Nanda_Ravindra_1-1678197985748.png