Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JuwelJose
Contributor II
Contributor II

Unable to view multiple mappings in Compose datawarehouse

Hi

One of the tables i created in compose datawarehouse has more than 50 mappings in the ETL set . But now i am unable to scroll down and see all the mappings of the table as only first few mappings are visible. Hence, unable to edit the last few mappings

Can someone help me with the issue?

Thanks

Juwel

Labels (3)
7 Replies
benperezg
Employee
Employee

Hi Juwel,  What version of Compose DW are you using?  Can you provide a screen-shot of the issue?  Did you try changing the view?

benperezg_0-1610380419345.png

JuwelJose
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi

JuwelJose_0-1610428136862.png

For the table 2,i have more mappings than we can view in single page. But when i  scroll down it goes to the next table, not to the next mappings of table 2.

Regards

Juwel

TimGarrod
Employee
Employee

Hi @JuwelJose  -  this is something I recommend submitting a ticket on. 

Additionally - may I ask why you have so many mappings into a single table - obviously you are consolidating multiple sources of data here - are the mappings the exact same just pointed to different sources fed by Replicate?  

benperezg
Employee
Employee

Hi Juwel,  I can confirm the issue when the size of the mapping-screen is its default size - I cannot scroll down if I have a significant number of mappings for a given table or ETL set.  However, if you maximize the size of the mapping screen, the issue goes away and you can access the mappings.  See screen shot below to maximize your mapping screen.  I do agree with Tim, why you have so many mappings for a given table?  I noticed each mapping has a filter in it.  Perhaps, you do not need so many mappings?

benperezg_0-1610468637765.png

aj96
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi @benperezg , I also have the issue. For me the Manage ETL set page opens up as maximized and neither minimizing it nor maximizing the page again fixes the scroll. But what I found to work is if I type in the search the table name having too many multiple mapping and minimize the page it fixed the scroll but not when I did it the other way around.  

TimGarrod
Employee
Employee

What browser are you using ?
aj96
Contributor III
Contributor III

Chrome