Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sardarabdullahkhawar
Contributor II
Contributor II

COMPOSE-E-STARTFLD, Failed to start task "mapping_1".

Hi all,

hope you guys are doing well. I have tried to create tables and then validated the mapping but when i try to run this. It gives me this error without executing "COMPOSE-E-STARTFLD, Failed to start task "mapping_1". View log file for more details". I cannot find logs as it is not in the logs tab. Only tables gets created in the data warehouse but data is not populated. I have tried multiple things by deleting the tabl

sardarabdullahkhawar_0-1704286937388.pngsardarabdullahkhawar_1-1704286965101.pngsardarabdullahkhawar_2-1704286979439.png

e & recreating it. Changed the schema as i couldn't go again to the run step again.

So far, i have been disappointed with Qlik Compose community and i have posted 2 questions earlier. One of them is permanently deleted.

5 Replies
sureshkumar
Support
Support

Hello @sardarabdullahkhawar 

I am guessing something is corrupted and would suggest Dropping and recreate Datawarehouse Table, Generate Task Statements and Run the Task.

And also i would suggest opening a support ticket with us to analyze further.

Regards,
Suresh

sardarabdullahkhawar
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

HI @sureshkumar , I have tried this but it didn't work . As i have faced this problem for another project where i tried this solution "Solved: Data Warehouse already contains tables error while... - Qlik Community - 2004294" and it is giving me this error again    "Data Warehouse creation failed. Error: COMPOSE-E-DWHCONTAINTBLS, The data warehouse already contains some of the tables or views. Delete these tables and then retry the operation." . Tried every solution available, but it didn't work.

sureshkumar
Support
Support

Kindly try changing the Datawarehouse DB or change Schema name in Datawarehouse Connection Properties.

Regards,
Suresh

sardarabdullahkhawar
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks Suresh,

I have tried this but it is not dropping tables from with in Qlik Compose. 

sureshkumar
Support
Support

If you've registered with Qlik and having Qlik ID, kindly create a support ticket with us to analyze further.

If you're not registered with Qlik then below links will help you

Video: Opening a Qlik Support Case from the Qlik C... - Qlik Community - 1840688

How to contact Qlik Support - Qlik Community - 1837529

Regards,

Suresh