cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SumitSingh
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Compose ETL Commands export.

When I take the compose  Deployment package from UAT to deploy in Production, Compose table  task edited ETL commands doesn't deploy in the same package . I have made changes to many table ETL commands but it doesn't gets replicated on the production or any other projects . Have to make changes again on the Production environment projects.

Is there any way we can get all the changed scripts/instructions when we take deployment package ?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
aj96
Contributor III
Contributor III

@SumitSingh  I don't think the deployment package has the compose generated ETL commands/Task Statements. So each time it's generates or deployed to another project those edits have to be made again.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Adam_Herman
Support
Support

Hi @SumitSingh , 

Hope you are doing well.

Could you please raise a support case for this matter so we can investigate it further? 
Kindly make sure to provide the Diagnostic Packages from both environments, ETL commands, and the changes which were made.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any other queries you might have.

Kind Regards,

Adam

Nanda_Ravindra
Support
Support

@SumitSingh  Are you still seeing this issue?  When you edited the changes on UAT, did you regenerate the instructions before taking the deployment of the UAT?  This is required otherwise, the instructions won't get copied to the package.

Hope this helps and if the above is not the case, then please open a case with support and attach the diagnostic package from UAT and indicate one or 2 changes that you made to ETL tasks.

Thanks,

Nanda

aj96
Contributor III
Contributor III

@SumitSingh  I don't think the deployment package has the compose generated ETL commands/Task Statements. So each time it's generates or deployed to another project those edits have to be made again.

Nanda_Ravindra
Support
Support

@SumitSingh  The deployment will not have the ETL instructions. What I was asking was, did you run the ETL commands before you took the deployment from UAT (after making the changes to ETL on UAT)?

Which version of Compose are you running? If this is still an issue, please open a case with support so we can take a look into this issue.

Thanks,

Nanda