Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adpaiks
Contributor II
Contributor II

Error in Manage Data Mart : SYS-E-SQLERR, Sql statement produced the following error: CommitTransaction() called without BeginTransaction().

Hi,

We are using Qlik compose and get below error when accessing Manage Data Mart page: 

SYS-E-SQLERR, Sql statement produced the following error: CommitTransaction() called without BeginTransaction().

No idea why this error is generated. I tried below: 
1. Clearing metadata cache by using DataWarehouse -> Drop & Recreate -> Metadata cache 
2. Commit, Create deployment package & re-deploy using this package 

however the error persists. This is on dev environment & this error occurs many times. Usually re-deploy used to help but this time the error is persisting. 

Please help to check. 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
shashi_holla
Support
Support

I saw an old case created by your team mate on similar issue in Stage environment. Since this is happening again I think it's better to open a new Support case and the team should be able to find the root cause and fix it.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
shashi_holla
Support
Support

I saw an old case created by your team mate on similar issue in Stage environment. Since this is happening again I think it's better to open a new Support case and the team should be able to find the root cause and fix it.

adpaiks
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks. Just providing an update just incase it helps someone: Ya, we raised multiple tickets with support for this issue. They suggested to upgrade to a newer version. After the upgrade we are now facing other issues.

Steve_Nguyen
Support
Support

@adpaiks

if you have case open with support, please work on case with our support team. 

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
Nanda_Ravindra
Support
Support

@adpaiks is the original error (CommitTransaction() called without BeginTransaction") still coming back after the upgrade apart from seeing other issues? If so, please raise a case with support and we will work thru the issue.

Thanks,

Nanda