Qlik Community

Qlik Compose for Data Warehouses

Discussion board for collaboration on Qlik Compose for Data Warehouses.

Announcements
Qlik Insider: SaaS capabilities for Data Integration and Analytics, May 25th! Register Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vtatarnikov
Creator
Creator

Unexpected Primary Key

Hi!

I have created Entity with 2 business keys, made mapping and started task.

Then I realized that only one field is a business key and removed the mark from the entity in the logical model. Then I did the model and dwh validation, ran the object update script. And started the mapping task again and got this error:

ETL task aborted - Unexpected Primary Key violations detected in 'TSTG_clients_P'

I have deleted all tables associated with my entity and I cannot see the TSTG_clients_P table.

How to solve this problem?

 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vtatarnikov
Creator
Creator
Author

The duplicate handling function helped me. Before that, I did not check this box for this task, because I'm sure there are no duplicates.
Perhaps the problem was not what I described originally.

In any case, I would like to receive technical support comments to understand what was the matter.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
suresh_pulagam
Employee
Employee

Hi @vtatarnikov ,

 Hope you see the below error.

suresh_pulagam_0-1640293593760.png

suresh_pulagam_1-1640294415932.png

After you run the database script manually, clear the metadata cache and regenerate the instructions. The task should run fine after that.

suresh_pulagam_2-1640294557504.png

 

 

 

 

  

vtatarnikov
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks Suresh, but it did not help.

I cleared the cache and did the dwh validation, regenerate mapping, everything is ok. But when I run the mapping task, I get the same error.

vtatarnikov
Creator
Creator
Author

The duplicate handling function helped me. Before that, I did not check this box for this task, because I'm sure there are no duplicates.
Perhaps the problem was not what I described originally.

In any case, I would like to receive technical support comments to understand what was the matter.