Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Connecting to Office 365 Sharepoint

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to load an excel document using the Office 365 sharepoint connector available within the qlik web connectors 2.2.0 but without success.

I entered the sharepoint base url then tried to Authenticate, but how should i get the authentication code?

The popup doesn't display anything, the client_id in the popup link doesn't work as a code neither.

Is there another way to connect (also some documents are not public, so they are accessible only for the logged in user)

stevedark

bal

chrisbrain

Appreciate getting your help.

25 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Chris!

I downloaded it from the Qlik market.Where can i get the latest one?

drh
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Ravinder,

It's hard to say what the problem is when we don't know which table you are using and your input, but according to the error message there was no file found. Seems like you are trying to get a file which doesn't exists.

ravireddyk
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Adam,

I have a excel sheet in my share point and i am trying to get that working into Qliksense. when i am using Office 365 sharepoint connector it gives me the list and i don't see the excel file in that and when i copy the URL to Qliksene and trying to fetch it using web file it gives me internal server error. can you please assist me how to come over please.

Thanks

drh
Former Employee
Former Employee

Is Qlik Web Connector running when you are trying to load into Qlik Sense?

ravireddyk
Contributor III
Contributor III

Yes, it is running

drh
Former Employee
Former Employee

Please attach images from both the sharepoint connectors result script and also your webfile.

ravireddyk
Contributor III
Contributor III

Adam,

Sure i am going to bring some images.

Once more question like i have excel sheet in share point.

I have connected to share point and i can authenticate and i can run parameters and now i can see couple of list which are in share point but i don't see the excel file in lists.

Base URL : https://domain.sharepoint.com

Authentication code pasted and saved.

Original path: https://domain.sharepoint.com /team/Analytic_Consumption_Tools_Engagement_Portal/Shaerd%20documents/ xyz.xlsx

Coming to LISTS:

Base URL and Authentication Token will be remain same.

Sub Site Path : /team/Analytic_Consumption_Tools_Engagement_Portal/

I have saved runned and inputs and i can see the list of tables with some id's and list of fields and i am looking for excel file and how do i mention the particular excel file which is above orginal path URL.

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Ravinder

drh
Former Employee
Former Employee

Have you tried ListFiles table?

You can use this to get the UniqueId of you excel sheet and then go to GetFile Table and insert the UniqueId and run the table. You will get an URL link which you can use in Qlik Sense Web File.

Regards

Adam

drh
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Ravinder,

Did this solution solve your problem?

ravireddyk
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Adam,

Still i don't see the excel file getting from the QWC220 and this time when i am connecting to share point via QWC220 it was giving below error's

There was an error running the table (Failed on attempt 1 to GET. (The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel.))