Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Abhi
Contributor
Contributor

Email Alert using Qlik Sense

Hi all,

I want to send Email alerts using Qlik Sense. I searched on net and one way of doing this is using web connectors . Can someone guide me on how i can download and install the qlik web connector. Its really urgent. Any help would be appreciated.Thanks in advance.

1 Reply
derrydavis
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

There's a fairly comprehensive installation guide here. A couple of items to note

•  the connector app runs via an exe, you should create a service so that it runs automatically 
  • you'll need to know your email service details, such as type, server name, ports, etc

The download is done through the Qlik site download app so you'll need to login to qlik.com and then under the 'Support' menu there is a 'Product Download' option. Once you're there filter on the 'Qlik Connectors' main item at the top. Then on the Product right filter pane there is a Web Connectors item (all the way at the bottom of the list). This should get you the download.

Once installed the SMTP service can be found on the Standard tab. That's were the email service details are entered and can be tested.

HTH