Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marcelopizarro
Contributor II
Contributor II

Error 0247 Transport SAP Connector

Hi how are you, my English is not good, but I need to solve a problem that I have with the SAP Connector. When transporting in SAP, copying the files in the cofiles and data folders and adding with the STMS transaction generates the following error in SAP. It will have happened to someone?. Your help is already appreciated.

sap transport.png

t I need to solve a problem that I have with the SAP Connector. When transporting in SAP, copying the files in the cofiles and data folders and adding with the STMS transaction generates the following error in SAP. It will have happened to someone?. Your help is already appreciated.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Hakan_Ronningberg

Hi again,

Most likely the problem is related to file permissions.

The command to set file permissions is "chmod 775 <file name>" as user root.

Also, make sure the files are owned by <SIDadm> and member of group SAPSYS. Done by the command "chown <SID>adm:sapsys <transport files>".

Regards,
Håkan

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Hakan_Ronningberg

Hi,

Check that the file starting with 'K' is put in the 'cofiles' folder and the file starting with 'R' is put it the 'data' folder.

Also check the properties of the files. They must not be set to Read-only.

Regards,
Håkan

marcelopizarro
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks Hakan. Check the files and they are not marked as read only. We have SAP BASIS 7.3 and we are trying to transport files E66K900163 and E66K900154 from connector 7.0.3. Both are in the cofiles and data folders. Greetings.

Hakan_Ronningberg

Hi again,

Most likely the problem is related to file permissions.

The command to set file permissions is "chmod 775 <file name>" as user root.

Also, make sure the files are owned by <SIDadm> and member of group SAPSYS. Done by the command "chown <SID>adm:sapsys <transport files>".

Regards,
Håkan

marcelopizarro
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks Hakan, we are just reviewing it with an SAP BASIS, apparently there is a problem with SAP permissions, this week we will have a definitive answer and I will tell you how it went and if your solution is correct. But apparently it is. As soon as we have a BASIS solution I tell you. Your help is greatly appreciated.