cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marcelopizarro
Contributor II
Contributor II

Error SAP Connector - Return codes

Hello how are you. My English is not very good but I need your help. We have a problem with the Qlik Connector for SAP. This works smoothly with small extractions. But we have one that lasts about 15 minutes, but it falls after 10 minutes. This has been so on a recurring basis. I attached a screenshot of the error log. Your help is already appreciated.

Captura de pantalla (61).pngCaptura de pantalla (62).png

Labels (1)
4 Replies
Hakan_Ronningberg

Hi,

Can you attach the complete connector log from C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Custom Data\QvSAPSqlConnector\Log?

Also check the log in the SAP system in transaction SM37 for the job /QTQVC/READ_DATA.

Regards,
Håkan

marcelopizarro
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Attached complete record of the connector. We will review transaction SM37 in SAP. Thank you Hakan. 

Hakan_Ronningberg

Hi again,

It could be an authorization problem. Have you assigned the Qlik roles to the SAP user you are using? See the Installation Guide:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/QlikView-Documents/Qlik-Connector-for-SAP-Installation-guide-v7-0-3/ta...

Also check if there is a related dump in the SAP transaction ST22. In that case please download and attach the complete dump.

Regards,
Håkan

marcelopizarro
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello again, the roles are apparently well assigned, we will review the dump with transaction ST22 since I do not have access. Regarding your first post if we get noticed that when reviewing transaction SM37 there are jobs that are canceled around 600 seconds (10 minutes). That is when the SAP Connector falls. There will be some way to correct it.

Thank you very much for your help.

Captura de pantalla (64).pngCaptura de pantalla (66).png