Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chrisssmaia
Contributor II
Contributor II

Error StreamingBufferSizeMB

Good morning

I have QlikSense Cloud Business, and I'm having an error that I do not know if it's due to the limit of the system itself, or it's due to the type of signature I have.

I'm trying to load a 209mb QVD file via Dropbox. When trying to load the file via interface (with the "Select Data" button in "Data Connections", it presents me with the error "The size of the data file exceeded the size of the buffer of the file stream.Set the configuration of StreamingBufferSizeMB" , as in the attached image, before opening the screen where I choose which columns in the table I want to select.

Erro carregando pela interface.jpg

And when I try to load the table only by the script, I get the error in executing the script:

"Data file size exceeded file streaming buffer size"

Errors happen both through browsers, and through the QlikSense program

Does anyone know how to change this setting? I tried to set StreamingBufferSizeMB = 250, and I could not .

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
fosuzuki3
Contributor II
Contributor II

I know that this is an old thread, but this is the way to fix: https://support.qlik.com/articles/000051455

View solution in original post

5 Replies
stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Given the total size of data that is allowed in the cloud I am not surprised there is a limit on the size that can be bought in in one go.

Can you create a number of QVDs, with different slices of data in each?

chrisssmaia
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

The files are already divided, and only the files got bigger. QVDs with 50mb are being loaded normally. I did not want to split this one, because other people already use it on their machines.

However, if there is no other solution, I will have to do this

stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Obviously with the price differential between Cloud and Enterprise there has to be a number of compelling reasons to upgrade.

Hilson
Contributor
Contributor

Boa tarde, estou com o mesmo problema, mas é no QLIK SENSE DESKTOP.

fosuzuki3
Contributor II
Contributor II

I know that this is an old thread, but this is the way to fix: https://support.qlik.com/articles/000051455