cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Error connecting to SAP

Hi

I´m trying to connect to SAP using the SAP SQL connector. The connector is avaliable but I receive a mesage that I can´t use it....

Any ideas or comments? Is this a bug?

Captura de Pantalla 2020-02-19 a la(s) 4.27.35 p. m..png

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

@Dean_Ansermoz,  hi

If its not available why you put it in Qlik Sense Business? 

Why Qlik said that all the connectors that where available in Qlik Sense Desktop where going to be available in Qlik Sense Business?

Are you thinking that all companies that has Sap are going to pay Qlik for a pro licence that is 100 times more expensive that Power Bi service + PowerBI desktop?

Maybe you should get a user from Power Bi desktop that is free, log in into the community / Twitter and ask for help, you will see how in many answers from PowerBi Employs an answer always come with a sugestion or advice....

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Hakan_Ronningberg

Hi,

You need a valid license to use the SAP connectors. Do you have one?

Regards,
Håkan

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hrg hi

I´m using Qlik Sense Business and SAP R3

Can you explain a little bit more your question

Dean_Ansermoz
Employee
Employee

Hi,

The Qlik SAP connector requires an additional license which is not included with an existing subscription. In addition, the Qlik Sense Business subscription does not permit any add-on products. To use the SAP connector, you would need to subscribe to an enterprise license, and purchase the SAP connector license.

Thanks

Dean Ansermoz

Product Management

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

@Dean_Ansermoz,  hi

If its not available why you put it in Qlik Sense Business? 

Why Qlik said that all the connectors that where available in Qlik Sense Desktop where going to be available in Qlik Sense Business?

Are you thinking that all companies that has Sap are going to pay Qlik for a pro licence that is 100 times more expensive that Power Bi service + PowerBI desktop?

Maybe you should get a user from Power Bi desktop that is free, log in into the community / Twitter and ask for help, you will see how in many answers from PowerBi Employs an answer always come with a sugestion or advice....