Qlik Community

Qlik Connectors Discussions

Discussion Board for collaboration regarding Qlik Connectors.

piotr-bratek
New Contributor III

Error connecting to SMTP server (Unable to perform revocation check of the server certificate)

HI Guys,

I've been trying to send some email via Qlik SMTP Connector but usually I end up with the following error.

'Error connecting to SMTP server (Unable to perform revocation check of the server certificate.)'

I followed Christof Schwarz's https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06IsKMG6irQ and I even created same inbox at GMX.net 🙂 Tried with Gmail as well, on a server and on desktop. Ok let me explain once again I start with either Gmail or GMX account:

qlik_webC_1.jpg  

Based on suggestion found on web I clear the box in internet options and restart system. 

qlik_webC_2.jpg

Unfortunately, it's still not working..

1. Any idea?

2. Should it work in both Desktop and Server ?

3. At this point Legacy mode does not matter, does it?

https://www.dataminers.io/en/
ex-Training Manager at Qlik Central-Eastern Europe
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Re: Error connecting to SMTP server (Unable to perform revocation check of the server certificate)

Thats really difficult to say, what element rejects SMTP traffic. I guess your attempt to send emails via @gmail or @gmx are just for testing, right? In an organization, the SMPT server will be set up by IT to allow sending from Qlik. I can understand if gmail and gmx try to keep any API generated smtp polluting of their mail servers away. Last time I set my example up I used reachmail.com which worked fine ...

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Re: Error connecting to SMTP server (Unable to perform revocation check of the server certificate)

Thats really difficult to say, what element rejects SMTP traffic. I guess your attempt to send emails via @gmail or @gmx are just for testing, right? In an organization, the SMPT server will be set up by IT to allow sending from Qlik. I can understand if gmail and gmx try to keep any API generated smtp polluting of their mail servers away. Last time I set my example up I used reachmail.com which worked fine ...

View solution in original post