Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
YADAVSLN
Contributor II
Contributor II

How to define pagination next url/next token in the Qlikview rest connector

Hello Team,

I m facing one issue API rest connectors next URL and next token. my data source is SAP Success Factors ,I have one URL like this .please find the below screen shot ,  

SF Data URL.PNG

I this URL we can load only 1000 records, but in  my database more then  5000 + records are there. I need load the data at a time  all records,

if any possibility is there let me know.

Above URL put into IE plugin's  end of the  script it's  getting  one more URL that is next 1000 records .Please find the below Screen Shot.

SF Data Next URL.PNG

But this URL Changing dynamically. How to I define the next page url? Can you please help me.  

Thanks,

Yadav.

2 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Any chance you can attach logs for things, as I suspect those may have some information that could help:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/connectors/Subsystems/REST_connector_help/Content/Connectors_REST/Log-in...

May want to browse through the rest of the Help on the connector as well too, as what you need may be there.  Shout if you get further information, or if you have questions on the Help or you can post the logs.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Here is another direct Help link that may have the info for which you are looking:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/connectors/Subsystems/REST_connector_help/Content/Connectors_REST/Load-R...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.