cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to install sharepoint office 365 connector

Hi ,

I'm trying to install sharepoint office 365 connector to server but getting error as need admin approval.If someone has faced the same error before and have any resolution that will be helpful.

Can anyone provide all the steps for installing this particular connector .Thanks in advance.

error.jpg

11 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Can you confirm which version of QWC this is with?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

It is 12.10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

That sounds like a Qlik version - could you confirm version of the Qlik Web Connectors?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I'm trying to install office 365 sharepoint connector which is available in beta version only.It is the latest one only

Darren_Ball
Employee
Employee

Hi,

If you are using Qlik Web Connectors version 2.28.2, which was released at the end of November 2017, then looking at the error message, I would suggest that you contact your Sharepoint administrator to ensure that your Sharepoint account has sufficient permissions to allow access your Sharepoint site(s) through the Sharepoint API.

If you do have access, then we can look at other things.

Thanks,

Darren

Product Manager - Qlik Web Connectors

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Darren ,

Thanks for the reply.Account has proper access privileges for sharepoint site.

Thanks!!

stijnval
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Darren,

We are getting the same error even though full authorization rights are approved (see attachment).

Can you help us out?

Thanks in advance!

Stijn

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Could you please go to Azure Active Directory -> User Settings in the Azure Administration portal and in the Enterprise Application section check that the:

""Users can consent to apps accessing company data on their behalf"

Option is set to "Yes":

users can consent.png

stijnval
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for your response. I checked with the Admin and the setting is currently on No, but he won't turn it to Yes because of security reasons. An exception should have been made for the Office 365 Sharepoint connector (as indicated in the screenshots). Anything else we could do?

Cheers,

Stijn