Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rohitk1609
Master
Master

How to load data from Google Cloud Storage

Hi Techies,

I need to extract the data from Google Cloud Storage. Can anyone help me to know how to extract data from Google Cloud Storage to Qlik Sense ?

I have found GoogleDriveConnector in Qlik web connector, is it the right one I need to use ?

1.PNG

I am hoping a positive response.

Thanks,

Rohit

Labels (1)
5 Replies
rohitk1609
Master
Master
Author

jonathanhvid
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi Rohit, 

I work for a Qlik partner that develops connectors for the Qlik platform. We have a connector for Google Cloud Storage that works for Avro, CSV and QVD file formats. 

It works a lot like our Google BigQuery connector for Qlik Sense (not to be confused with either of Qlik's own BigQuery connectors. Ours was made to solve the issues with loading large data volumes efficiently and cheaply by using a different API than Qlik does):

Big Data Connector for Google BigQuery | Stretch Qonnect

If you are still looking for a easy and efficient way to extract data from Google Cloud storage, feel free to reach out. We are always happy to talk and provide a free trial. 

jonathan.hvid@stretch.dk

/ Jonathan

justiono
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Jonathan, I am very interested to find out more about QlikSense connector for Google Cloud Storage. But I could not find good public documentation around this. Do you have technical documentation on this connector that you can share? Thanking you in advance.

NickBaker
Employee
Employee

Hi, the Google Cloud Storage connector is now available in Qlik Sense Enterprise SaaS. Documentation should be following shortly...

File and metadata versions are available. Access is via a Service Account JSON key file, which you can configure in Google Cloud console to allow access to your bucket(s).

justiono
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, Nick. Any roadmap for the connector for Qlik Sense for Windows?