Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Joseph_Kipling
Contributor III
Contributor III

Is there anyway to integrate Facebook Ads Manager into Qlik Web Connectors?

Hi, 

I am trying to connect our Facebook Ads Campaigns directly into Qlik but I am struggling to get the correct data coming through. Is there a way to integrate it into the web connectors or do I have to create a REST API? If so, could someone point me in the right direction to do this? 

Thanks. 

Joe

Labels (2)
3 Replies
AlexOmetis
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Only via the REST API - see How to connect to Facebook with Qlik Connectors - Qlik Community - 1714982

Qlik Partner Ambassador 2024
MaelBresail
Contributor II
Contributor II

I understand that integrating Facebook Ads Manager into Qlik Web Connectors can be a bit challenging. However, there are ways to make this process smoother without diving into creating a custom REST API.

whoistobias
Contributor
Contributor

One option to explore is using the Facebook Graph API. It allows you to make HTTP requests to access various Facebook data, including information from Ads Manager. By utilizing this API, you can fetch the specific data you need and then seamlessly connect it to your Qlik Web Connectors.
Another handy tip is to consider using a Facebook Ads Dashboard Template. Templates like these are designed to simplify the integration process, making it easier to visualize and analyze your Facebook Ads data within Qlik. They can be particularly beneficial for users who want to streamline the process and boost their online presence quickly.