Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours, March 20th. Former Talend Community users, ask your questions live. SIGN UP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
deepak_km9886
Creator
Creator

License for qlik connectors

Can anyone explain me how to get licence for qlik connectors for using with different connectors with desktop version.

6 Replies
stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

These are a Qlik product, so you should purchase them from the same place as you purchased QlikView.  Most likely through a Qlik partner organisation.

Hope that helps.

Steve

joseduque
Partner - Contributor III

Hi,

Like Steve said you have to contact with a Qlik partnert organisation. Because Im working with qlik connectors I can give you a hint that each connector need to be licensed. If you want Qlik Facebook Fan Pages & Groups Connector or Qlik Facebook Insights Connector you have to bought both. So you need to look which one you need to work.

Hope This Helps,

Jose

deepak_km9886
Creator
Creator
Author

I need  Qlik Facebook Fan Pages  & group connectors. Is there any other way or the only way to work is getting license is it?

joseduque

You can use the 15 days trial, to see if is convenient to bought the license. If you don't want to bought the license check the facebook API cause connectors extracts data from the API:

https://developers.facebook.com/status/dashboard/

bonarasido
Contributor II
Contributor II

where to get the 15 days trial?

stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

You will need to find a local Qlik partner to generate the licence key for you:

Qlik Find A Business Intelligence Solution Partner