Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Office 365 Sharepoint Connector - List Lookup-Fields

Hi together,

I have a issue with the Office 365 Sharepoint Connector. I would like to load a SP-List, but most of the Lookup-Listfields can not be loaded (they are also not in the Data Preview, but filled). The permissions for all SP-Lists are correct. Has anybody a idea or solution?

Thank you.

4 Replies
Darren_Ball
Employee
Employee

Hi,

I'm not sure i understand your question fully, but with the Qlik Office 365 Sharepoint Connector, it's possible to see your lists and extract values from those lists.

Can you explain to me what you're doing at the moment?

Flxvio043
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi @Darren_Ball ,

I know this is a really old Ticket but I have the Same problem. I try to load via the Sharepoint Connector Data from my SharePoint to the QlikSense. Unfortunately Lookup fields from the Sharepoint do not Show. As Example in my SharePoint I have the Field Country SubRegion and Cluster which are Lookup fields from a other table and I'm not able to load them to my Qlik. Is there any Option available now?

Roza
Employee
Employee

hi @Flxvio043 ,

could you kindly clarify what product do you use and what table you check? it also could be that Sharepoint returns the ID, but not the "name" value that you see on your Sharepoint page

regards,

Roza

Flxvio043
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi @Roza ,

Thanks for your anwer.

I use QlikSense Enterprise and connecting my Data with QlikSense Web connector. I hope this is what you meant, as I'm not a Qlik expert 🙂 

Exactly I only get unfortunately the ID but this is not really helpful to use. Do you know a option to get the name value out of it? 

kind regards,

Flavio