I'm currently connected to a Database using the Qlik Oracle Connector by default. I have successful connection to it, can see all the tables and fields from the database. However, Qliksense is not "pulling" all the fields that I mark.
For example, if I select 13 fields (out of 101 fields that the table has), qlikSense only imports 6 or 7. If later I select the remaining fields (to reach/complete the 13 I need) via 'Add Data', I can see there's data throughput into my server, and Qlik Sense takes 5 mins or so to pull all data, finishing without a single error. But, when I check if the 'new' fields are imported, nothing has changed - I still have 6 fields.
Re: QVX_GET_EXECUTE_ERROR in Oracle ODBC Connection
For future reference, Apparently this is somewhat of a known issue. I think a workaround is just to click Load Data twice and the fields appear. Haven't tested this at the moment since I changed my data strategy (storing everything in QVD files now) - This doesn't mean its solved.
Note I'm using QlikSense 3.2
If anyone is facing this same issue, please collaborate with their own logs/scenarios.