cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fondamental
Contributor
Contributor

Qlick sense cloud onedrive connector access denied

Hi, I just installed the onedrive connector for qlik sense cloud, and performed the authentication token. 

When making a new app, and trying to create a connexion with the 'Web file' dialog, using URL: 'http://localhost:5555/',  I keep receiving an "access is denied" error message.

Can anybody help me with this please.

Thanks.

Paul

3 Replies
SteveCasper
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Check the file system access settings in your 'deploy.config' file, which should be in your QlikWebConnectors folder, wherever you have installed that.  Search for the string "<FileSystemAccessAllowedPaths>" inside that file.

NOTE:  Also, if you open the file with notepad, and save do a 'save as', notepad will append a .txt extension to the file.  The Web Connectors uses "deploy.config", not "deploy.config.txt".  You'll want to show file extensions.

SteveCasper
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Also:

If you're running the Qlik Web Connectors as a service, make sure that the account running the service has sufficient permissions.   In the configuration instructions, when modifying the properties of the service, don't leave it as "localhost" - that may not have enough permissions to write to the log file folders - which will cause your activities to fail.   I changed mine to the same service account that was running the rest of my Qlik services.   Worked.

Also - you'll need to make sure that the OneDrive login site (https://login.live.com) has the right privileges to accept cookies and run scripts in the Internet Options/Security settings.

fondamental
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi, thanks for the input.

Connection still doesn't work. Settings are ok, cause the link with dropbox is working.

Any other ideas are welcome.