Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
egliptor
Contributor
Contributor

Qlik Sense Desktop REST Connector HTTP 500 error depending on end date parameter

Hello,

When setting up an Qlik Sense desktop REST connector to a GET API query a HTTP 500 internal error displays even though the relant parameters are correct and the timeout is extended to 500 or more.

When testing the GET API query through different browsers outside of the Qlik sense client the API query passes back the relevant data, suggesting the issue is not from my server which I increased the timeout execution and memory.

Within my database there is data from 2017 through 2019.

So far  I think the issue seems to be the end date of the data requested, if I do the start date 2017-01-01 to the end date 2019-09-01 or more the HTTP 500 error occurs, however when I do 2017-01-01-2018-01-01 the data comes through, however that is not all the data in my database.

I called support however they could not assist and searched the posted and not seen solution to something similar. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Labels (3)
1 Reply
egliptor
Contributor
Contributor
Author

It seems the more precise month that the error occurs is 2019-02-01 any month before successfully connects or tests fine.

Anythinig from 2019-02-01 and onwards gets a HTTP protocol 500 error.