Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours, March 20th. Former Talend Community users, ask your questions live. SIGN UP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
priyalshah9779
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlikview Web Connector - Authentication Issue for Google Spread Sheet Connector

Hello Community Members

We have installed  Qlikview Web Connector (Version 2.1) to connect Google Spread Sheet and following steps same as mentioned in the help

But we have noticed that once the Email account has been authenticated and token has generated after some interval the token gets expire itself

Please find the attached image - the Authenticated parameter sets to false automatically instead of true

In order for successful load, we need to authenticated our self again manually and start qlikview application load

Any help would be appreciated !!!!!

3 Replies
Darren_Ball
Employee
Employee

Hi,

Thanks for this. I could do with you sending me the log files to see in more detail what is happening?

If you could follow me and accept my request to follow you, then I can message you directly and you can send me the log files.

Thanks,
Darren

MayilVahanan

Hi Darren,

We've installed the latest version also and facing same issue.

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
MayilVahanan

Hi Darren Ball,

bal

Hope you are doing good.

We're using qlik for past several years. Recently, we've requirement to fetch the information from google drive. So we purchased the "Google web connector" and using "Google drive and spreadsheet connector" for our projects.

Its working fine expect the authentication token expires within 3 hrs.

Tried with latest November release also. Could you please help on this.

Thanks and regards,

Mayil Vahanan R

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.